Norstar Heating and Cooling, Inc. is family-owned and operated. Since we opened our doors in 1994, we’ve treated every customer like they were a part of our family. Other companies may offer similar services, but we take pride in the fact that our services are the best, and come with a personal touch.
Honest and high quality standards. Im a handiman that has installed AC units before. They went beyond “sufficient” and installed heat pump “right” with extra effort. Follow up visit required was covered under warranty even though there was a recent power surge they could have blamed.
Certificated and Other Qualifications
- General Contractor License
- 06 Electrical Low Voltage HVAC License
- IGSPA (geo-thermal licensing and training)
- MSHA (Mining training and certification)
- PTCS (Utility certification for rebate installation)
- Rural Resources contractor partner
- Avista Registered Contractor
- NWHVAC (Nortwest HVAC Association)
- SHBA (Spokane Home Builders Association)
- ABC (Associated Builders and Contractors)
- NFIB (National Federation of Independent Business)
- Chamber of Commerce (Colville and Chewelah)
- Various supplier/industry/product certifications