Welcome to Norstar Heating & Cooling
If you’re looking for high quality and personal service, you’ve come to the right place. At Norstar Heating and Cooling, Inc. we’ll give you the attention and personal service you’ll come to expect and enjoy. We offer the best in commercial heating, cooling, refrigeration and residential home comfort. Norstar Heating and Cooling, Inc. has been in business since 1994.
In 2015 we purchased Independent Electric; with Norstar already having 30 years experience prior in the industrial contracting field we have expanded it now to include residential and commercial services. We provide multiple services from new construction and remodels to repairs.
We service many eastern Washington counties such as Stevens, Pend Oreille, Ferry and Spokane, specializing in all your residential and commercial HVAC needs.
We also are experienced in providing services such as electrical, geo‐thermal heating, refrigeration, and radiant floor systems.
Norstar Heating and Cooling, Inc. is family-owned and operated. Since we opened our doors in 1994, we’ve treated every customer like they were a part of our family. Other companies may offer similar services, but we take pride in the fact that our services are the best, and come with a personal touch.
Norstar Heating & Cooling is committed to providing you with the best service and attention to detail possible.
Our installers and service technicians have a wealth of knowledge and experience, gained from years of service.
If you call the office you will be assisted in a polite and helpful way. Our staff will always be sensitive to your needs and find a solution to get you assisted and your questions answered in the best possible way.
Heidi Gee (Accountant)
JoAnne Powell (Office Manager)
Roland Doggen (Sales/General Manager)
Jamie Carlson (Receptionist)
Wayne Dodson (Service Manager)
Steve Gates (Residential)
Don Frank (Residential and Commercial)
Brady Williams (Industrial)
Rick Williams (Industrial)
HVAC Retrofit Installers:
HVAC New Construction Installers:
Dan Raska (Install Manager)
A listing of our certifications, associations, and qualifications:
- General Contractor License
- 06 Electrical Low Voltage HVAC License
- IGSPA (geo-thermal licensing and training)
- MSHA (Mining training and certification)
- PTCS (Utility certification for rebate installation)
- Rural Resources contractor partner
- Avista Registered Contractor
- NWHVAC (Nortwest HVAC Association)
- SHBA (Spokane Home Builders Association)
- ABC (Associated Builders and Contractors)
- NFIB (National Federation of Independent Business)
- Chamber of Commerce (Colville and Chewelah)
- Various supplier/industry/product certifications