We service many eastern Washington counties such as Stevens, Pend Oreille, Ferry and Spokane, specializing in all your residential and commercial HVAC needs.
We also are experienced in providing services such as electrical, geo‐thermal heating, refrigeration, and radiant floor systems.
Norstar Heating and Cooling, Inc. is family-owned and operated. Since we opened our doors in 1994, we’ve treated every customer like they were a part of our family. Other companies may offer similar services, but we take pride in the fact that our services are the best, and come with a personal touch.
Norstar Heating & Cooling is committed to providing you with the best service and attention to detail possible.
Our installers and service technicians have a wealth of knowledge and experience, gained from years of service.
If you call the office you will be assisted in a polite and helpful way. Our staff will always be sensitive to your needs and find a solution to get you assisted and your questions answered in the best possible way.
Heidi Gee (Accountant)
JoAnne Powell (Office Manager)
Roland Doggen (Sales/General Manager)
Jamie Carlson (Receptionist)
Wayne Dodson (Service Manager)
Steve Gates (Residential)
Josh Andres (Residential)
Don Frank (Residential and Commercial)
Brady Williams (Industrial)
Rick Williams (Industrial)
HVAC Retrofit Installers:
HVAC New Construction Installers:
Dan Raska (Install Manager)
A listing of our certifications, associations, and qualifications:
- General Contractor License
- 06 Electrical Low Voltage HVAC License
- IGSPA (geo-thermal licensing and training)
- MSHA (Mining training and certification)
- PTCS (Utility certification for rebate installation)
- Rural Resources contractor partner
- Avista Registered Contractor
- NWHVAC (Nortwest HVAC Association)
- SHBA (Spokane Home Builders Association)
- ABC (Associated Builders and Contractors)
- NFIB (National Federation of Independent Business)
- Chamber of Commerce (Colville and Chewelah)
- Various supplier/industry/product certifications